After the releasing of T01 version of Cayin N6ii (which we reviewed before), Cayin rolled out the latest firmware update for the player. New Features Support for LDAC Bluetooth decoding function. Fixed the "Cayin music stop running" problem when bulk deleting TF card music files in folder. Fixed the headphone icon not showing on the notification bar when the headphone is plugged while the p...
Chinese brand ShanLing introduced its new HIFI music player M6 today. With similar design language of its player family including M5s, M2X and M0, M6 should be considered ShanLing’s flagship product. Specifics are as follows.
- Open Android system that can be installed with all kinds of music APPs with built-in native ShanLing music APP.
- SnapDragon 430 CPU brings extremely smooth operation experience.
- 4G RAM + 32G storage, supports TF card up to 2T.
- Dual AK 4495SEQ DAC are used in both single-ended and balanced output, supports up to 32bit/768kHz, DSD256.
- Supports two way Bluetooth transmission via LDAC/SBC and one way transmission via HWA/aptX HD/aptX.
- 3.5mm single ended and 2.5/4.4mm balanced output to choose from.
- Single-ended output power up to [email protected]Ω, balanced output power up to 330mW+330mW32Ω.
- 7-inch Sharp IPS HD display for crisp presentation.
- 4000 mAh battery to achieve 12 hours battery life for single-ended and 9 hours for balanced output.
- QC 3.0 fast charge protocol to fully charged in 2 hours.
- The dimensions are 135.5 mm x 68.5 mm x 17 mm, weighs ~220g.
- Price: $499.
The pre-sale of ShanLing M6 will begin in 16th, September.